Thought of the Day

Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going. ~ Jim Ryuh

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Pardon my absence........

I have been in the "middle" of moving........for almost two weeks now. That is one week and three days longer than I had planned on or wanted, but all sorts of chaos has happened which has caused this move to drag on forever. At last I am happy to say- I AM DONE. :)
With that said, I am able to resume the fun things in life, such as this blog. Stay tuned-I will post part 2 of "Avoiding Burnout", along with some great new end of summer recipes, within the next few days.
In the meantime, I hope you are all enjoying your summer. Take the time to enjoy the little moments-they pass by quickly. Go and have an adventure, and I will talk to you soon!

1 comment:

  1. What you moved?? I have to read about these things on your blog? ;) Call me will ya?

    ReplyDelete