Thought of the Day

Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going. ~ Jim Ryuh

Friday, September 23, 2011

My Apologies.......

In my last post, I said that I would be returning to a "normal" blogging schedule within a few days. Boy was I wrong! I am so sorry that I have been away for so long. I will spare you the gory & boring details, but needless to say, more chaos happened after the move- However, a lot of really great things have happened as well.
It's been a summer of change, growth, learning, heartache and joy- some of which I will be sharing with you.
I am ready and able to attend to things in my life that have been neglected, such as this blog.
Again, please accept my apologies for being absent for so long. I have so much to write about, and I am happy to say that I can spend a good portion of this weekend doing it. I hope you are all ready to pull up a comfy chair and catch up on some "light" reading............ I'm Back.
HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment