Thought of the Day

Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going. ~ Jim Ryuh

Sunday, November 27, 2011

What Can I Say........

I am sincerely sorry for the long absence. I know I apologized in my last post (2 months ago) for being absent, and I really thought I was back and able to write again. However, life threw me a few more curve balls and I have spent this time trying to recover. 
Happily, I can say that I have been able to bounce back and can now resume posting again. I have so much to share- to start, check out some new recipes I've posted in the Recipe Corner. I have many training and race stories to share, along with obstacles and triumphs-and of course, I have pictures.
I want to thank those of you who have emailed me with your love and concern for my absence, along with those of you who have shared your fitness trials and triumphs, and those of you who have had questions and have asked for my help. You have all helped keep me going.
I am so grateful for all of you, and I wouldn't be able to do this blog without you. Congratulations to you for all that you have accomplished and for overcoming your obstacles. I am proud of you for not giving up, and for working so hard to become a healthier and happier YOU!


No comments:

Post a Comment