Thought of the Day

Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going. ~ Jim Ryuh

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Much To Talk About

I have so many things I want to share with you, and I have started at least a dozen posts so I don't forget..........
However, it's going to be a few more days before I can get to any of them. Between kids, finals, training and tying up all the loose ends before the race this weekend (who knew that there are so many little details to take care of), I have barely had time to breathe-let alone blog. :)
I will give you a few clues as to what's coming up over the next few weeks:

*Healthy Fast Food (yes, it's possible)
* Race stories & pictures
*Trials & Triumphs
*New Favorite Recipes
*Inspiration & Motivation
*Fun Workout Playlists
*Workout must-haves
*Getting Ready for your best summer yet
*Think Outside the Box
*The Latest & Best workout gear

Anyway, don't go far- new posts will begin SOON.....and I can't wait! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment