Thought of the Day

Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going. ~ Jim Ryuh

Friday, May 27, 2011

Train4Autism Virtual 5K

If you have read my post about how awesome it is to run for a cause, then you know that I will take any chance I have to participate in any such race- well, my new friend Alicia is running for a great cause that is close her heart, and she needs your help. She will be running the Utah Valley Marathon on June 11th, and she is running for Train4Autism. She is in need of help to raise money for this charity, and she is hosting a virtual 5K in order to help raise the remaining money needed to reach her goal. It's really easy to do, and she has some fantastic companies that have donated great prizes that she will give out at the end of this 5K. Please, go check out her website, share this with your friends and family, join me and let's have a fun, group 5K experience, all while supporting Alicia and Autism Awareness. aliciaruns.blogspot.com  Good Luck, Alicia!

THANKS, EVERYONE! :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Brandy! You have no idea how much I appreciate you taking the time to do this. :)

    ReplyDelete