Thought of the Day

Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going. ~ Jim Ryuh

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Running Ragnar (Summary)

I ran Ragnar this weekend, for the first time. I had a blast! Due to exhaustion and time constraints, my full post along with pictures will have to wait another day or two. But, I have some fun stories to share, along with new adventures that I have coming up (and recommend for you).
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend, and Happy Father's Day to all of you guys out there!
Stay tuned............................................................

1 comment:

  1. It was crazy, wasn't it?! I slept for 14 hours Saturday night. haha I can't wait to see your pics.

    Also, you won a roadid gift card in my raffle. Send me your address (aliciaruns@hotmail.com)and I'll mail it out to you. Oh and I need a medium and a large shirt for the winners of the Pink Series shirts. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete